9.17.2014

Wednesday Window to the World #9


This Week:

What: Sunlit Meadow

Why: This is little more than an instance of serendipity, and I'll admit a really nice one at that!  I hadn't been taking too many photos on digital over the past week, with only some taken to accompany a lens feature article coming in a couple of days.  I stopped past Middle Patuxent Environmental Area and strolled through one of its meadow areas.  I passed a sort of observation deck I'd passed numerous times before and the deviant urge hit to climb it.  Upon reaching the top, I was greeted with this wonderful view, and simply had to swap on the wide angle kit lens to snag a vivid keepsake of the scene. 
 

When: September 16, 2014.

Where: Middle Patuxent Environmental Area, Clarksville, MD   

Who: Relaxingly free of humanfolk. 

How: Olympus Pen E-PM2 with 14-42 Kit Lens all the way back to 14mm, F/5.6 at 1/800 of a second - ISO 200.   

Raw image was imported into Photoshop and I did some tweaking to exposure, clarity, vibrance, and saturation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment